What kind of financial assistance is available if I decide to pursue the MBS degree?

Graduate students who are U.S. students and permanent residents may apply for grants, loans, and part-time employment by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Go to http://gsnb.rutgers.edu/support.php3

Students with a 3.5 GPA or higher may qualify for a limited number of fellowships. Fellowships vary each semester. Please contact the PSM Program for more information.

We have also been fortunate to obtain NSF funding for some of our concentrations. This is available to US students only.