Online Training Courses
- Identify the course you'd like to attend through the course descriptions listed below.
- Fill out the Special Topics form and submit to Vicki Pasigos (firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)).
- Once your form has been received and processed you will receive a special permission number.
- Use your special permission number to register for these courses on WebReg, choose 3 credits
- Register for the correct section of 16:137:650, 651, or 652 Topics in Management. You will select either 650, 651, or 652 depending on the term.
Please note, the duration of CCPD courses is typically 6 months (students have 6 months max from time of registration to complete the course). Therefore, they may not be completed in one academic term. However, since they are self-paced and on-demand, you can begin work on these courses before the academic semester begins. If you decide to register for any of the CCPD courses, and you are still in progress when an academic semester ends, you will initially receive an IN (Incomplete) on your transcript. Once the course is complete, the CCPD department will be in correspondence with the PSM office to issue a grade. At this point, the IN will be replaced on your transcript with a final letter grade. Note: If you decide to take a CCPD course in your last semester, it must be completed when final grades are due so it does not impact your graduation.