This form below is to be used to request Special Permission Numbers for
Note: The business school is no longer accepting requests for spring 2017 as of 1/13/17
MBS students requesting 22:XXX:XXX -Rutgers Business School Courses:
- If approved by our office, the documents will be submitted to the Business School on your behalf.
- Please note, for Spring 2017, the Rutgers Business School will be entertaining requests from non-RBS students after their new student orientation (January 10) for certain courses.
3. Once the Business School approves, they will send MBS the SPN number and we will them send the SPN to you. DO NOT contact the business school directly.
Students Requesting Special Permission for 16:137:650/651/652 MBS-Special Topics in Management
- Fill out the Special Topics form and submit to Vicki Pasigos (email@example.com(link sends e-mail)).
ALL other special permission numbers must be requested from the respective department directly.
56:198:xxx-Camden Computer Science
- Kelly Esterly firstname.lastname@example.org
17:610:xxx-School of Communication and Information
- Contact Jay Stefanelli - email@example.com
16:960:xxx Statistics and Biostatistics
- Contact Marcy Collins - firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Note: For a prerequisite override for Regression Analysis: please send an email with your RUID and Proof of prerequisite (undergraduate transcript, etc) to Prof. Kolassa. Please use the subject header: Prerequisite override for Regression.email@example.com.)
16:332:xxx-Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Debora Koch email@example.com