Additional Instructions for International Applicants
- All international applicants must submit their translated and evaluated (course by course) transcripts through WES or ECE. If a WES or ECE is submitted, your original (untranslated) transcripts are not required.
- A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) test score is required if your undergraduate education was completed in a non-English speaking country:
- The minimum TOEFL scores are 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based)
- The minimum IBT internet-based TOEFL scores: writing 22, speaking 23, reading 21, listening 17
- An acceptable IELTS score is bandwidth 7
- Test scores should be sent to: Rutgers School Code: 2790
- Additional information for international students can be found here.