Advising Webinar for all Current and New CIS Students
This online advising event is for all current and new Computer and Information Science (CIS) students.
CIS concentrations are:
- Actuarial and Statistical Analysis
- Analytics: Discovery Informatics & Data Sciences
- Analytics: Discovery Informatics and Data Sciences (Hybrid/Online)
- Applied Computing
- Geospatial Information Systems and Technology
- Industrial Mathematics
- Information Technology
- Social Media & Networking
- Statistics & Biostatistics
- User Experience Design (UXD)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 356-347-349
First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: