If a student applies to a graduate program can he/she transfer that application to the MBS degree program?

Print This PagePrint This Page

If no decision has been made, the student can send an e-mail to the Graduate Admissions Office to Stephanie Persing at stephanie.persing@rutgers.edu(link sends e-mail) and request that the application be moved to the MBS degree program.  You will need to include your RUID number in order for this transfer to take place.

Prospective Students