Master of Business and Science (MBS) degree students are approved to select from specific Food Science continuing education short courses through the Rutgers University Office of Continuing Professional Education (OCPE) as an elective in exchange for one (1) credit per short course.
- To register and learn more, click here and navigate to "Rutgers' Master of Business and Science (MBS) Program Elective" and follow the instructions on the form.
- Provide your advisor with a copy of this form.
- Register for "Topics in Management". Select the course number based on the term of enrollment:
- 16:137:650 - Fall Term
- 16:137:651 - Spring Term
- 16:137:652 - Summer Term
- In order to receive credit, you must register for the correct course number(16:137:650, 651, or 652). Complete the OCPE instructions listed at the bottom of the form.
- Available courses will be listed on the aforementioned form.
- Click here for OCPE Food Science Course Descriptions
- No more than five (5) credits may be earned per student.