Tuition & Financing
- Tuition costs for Master of Business and Science students are assessed on a per-credit basis.
- For the 2020-2021 school year, in-state and online tuition is $900/credit.
- On campus, off campus, computer, and additional school fees will apply.
- For more information on costs and fees, view the second page of this Tuition & Fees PDF.
- Reference Master of Business and Science OR Master of Business and Science (Online) based on your student type.
- Tuition is determined by the School of Graduate Studies and listed by Student Accounting.
Graduate Financial Aid is available in three general categories:
Merit-based aid such as fellowships, assistantships, and scholarships
Need-based grants and employment
Non-need based loans – federal and private.
To apply for assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships, check the appropriate response on the Graduate Admissions Application.