MBS Alumni-Student Mentoring Program (For Alumni)
The Rutgers MBS Alumni-Student Mentoring Program is designed to offer guidance to MBS students
throughout their graduate journey through the wisdom and experiences of students before them.
Value of Being a Mentor
- Gain leadership experience
- Improve communication skills
- Strengthen CV - volunteering opportunities are often valued by employers
- Continue to build your own network as you support the expansion of your mentee’s
- Achieve a sense of fulfillment and enhance your personal growth
|Option 1||Option 2|
Potential Discussion Topics
Alumni (Mentor) Responsibilities
The mentor is expected to follow the guidelines recommended below:
Note to mentors:
- If you seek mentoring guidance, please contact Executive Coach, Abbe Rosenthal, MA, PCC to schedule a meeting.
- While mentoring, if you become uncomfortable, unhappy or your availability changes, please inform Executive Coach, Abbe Rosenthal, MA, PCC.
- Abbe Rosenthal, MA, PCC can be reached at email@example.com
Interested? Submit an interest form below!