NJ State Police
Ballistics Data Analysis (Continued)
- Finalized data visualizations and presented results.
- Hosted by the NJ Ballistics Community of Interest Group who meet quarterly to discuss firearms evidence and processes to present their findings in May 2018
- Presented results in February 2018 to over 50 law enforcement professionals representing multiple agencies including the Bureau of ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) from New Jersey and Washington DC, a NJ Prosecutor's Office, several NJ State Police offices, ballistics experts, Rutgers Centers on Policing, CCICADA and the Police Foundation from Washington DC, and others gathered to hear the results of an analysis of New Jersey ballistics data at Rutgers University.
- Mentors: Major Geoffrey Noble, Robyn Johnston, Dr. Christie Nelson
- Students: Aishwarya Gunde, Ingrid Wijaya, U. Saifi