Wall Street Boot Camp
Associate Analyst Function
- A financial analyst boot camp to mirror what an associate analyst working for a Wall Street financial institution would be trained on.
- Educated students on investment banking, fixed income, credit, private equity, and bond rating.
- Students conducted industry-level analysis and company-level analysis, focusing on the chemical industry, including financial forecasting and application of a credit rating methodology and scorecard. In conclusion, students gave a final presentation where they delivered their recommendations.
- Mentors: Ben Nelson, VP Senior Credit Officer
- Students: Alec Ratyosyan (Lead), Trevor Johnson, Devansh Mehta, Luis Pena, Behrad Saleh, Jonathan Zhu, Justin Lee (Honors College Student)