Special Permission Number Request
Please complete and submit the form below to request Special Permission Numbers for MBS courses (16:137:xxx)
- SPNs for Research or Professional Internships, please see this page - MBS Graduate Internships
Special permission numbers for courses from other departments must be directly requested from the respective departments
- 16:198:xxx-Computer Science - https://www.cs.rutgers.edu/course/registration
- 56:198:xxx-Camden Computer Science, Kelly Esterly - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16:960:xxx Statistics and Biostatistics, Marcy Collins - email@example.com. To request a prerequisite override for Regression Analysis, please send the course number and your RUID with proof of prerequisite (ex: undergraduate transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc Marcy - email@example.com
- 16:332:xxx-Electrical and Computer Engineering - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16:400:xxx-Food Science, Debora Koch - email@example.com
- For 17:610:557 - Database Management (in person sections only), MBS students only-please fill out the SPN form below for prerequisite approval. In the comments section, please provide the course number, tell us about your education background and any relevant experience that would override the prerequisite for this course. If approved internally, we will then send an email to the department offering this course stating that you are eligible and request an SPN on your behalf. Once our department receives the SPN, we will then send an email to the Registrar's office to schedule you into the course. *Please allow a few days for a response*
- For all other 17:610: xxx courses should contact Allison Machiaverna - firstname.lastname@example.org
MBS students requesting SPNs for 22:XXX:XXX or 53:xxx:xxx-Rutgers Business School Courses
If approved by our office, the documents will be submitted to the Business School on your behalf. SPN requests need to be sent to the business school approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the start of the semester for review/approval of an SPN.
- Once approved, the our department will obtain the SPN from the Business School and provide it to you. Please DO NOT contact the business school or the professor of the course directly.
MBS Students Requesting Special Permission for 16:137:650/651/652 MBS-Special Topics in Management (MiniMBA, Online Training, RIE)
- Note: If you are in your last semester and register for a CCPD or MiniMBA course, it must be completed when final grades for that term are due so it does not delay your graduation. If you are not sure of this deadline date, please contact email@example.com