Please join us for the upcoming NJBDA event:
BIG DATA FOR SMALL BUSINESS: “Leveraging Data for Business Growth”
May 3, 2023 9AM - 1PM @ Rider University
"Challenges and opportunities in the adoption of technology and use of data by smallbusinesses”
- Joe Hudicka, Managing director, Neurored
- Ramesh Gudalur, CEO & Founder, Cognitive Operations
- Laura Glotzbach, President & Founder, LGS Marketing Services
- Stuart Altschuler, Director of Analytics & Insights, Trenton Health Team
"Role of ecosystem stakeholders in helping small businesses leverage big data and related technologies"
- Linda Linder, Managing Editor, ROI-NJ (Moderator)
- Jasmine Ward, , Vice President, Strategy & Operations, TechUnited
- Judith Sheft, Executive Director, NJ Commission on Science, Innovation & Technology
- Jeffrey A. Robinson, Ph.D., Provost & Executive Vice-Chancellor, Prudential Chair in Business, Rutgers University - Newark
- Elayne McClaine, Regional Director, NJ Small Business Development Center - Rutgers New Brunswick
Discussions will be followed by a Networking Lunch.
We look forward to seeing you at the event on May 3, 2023. Register below!
Event is sponsored by the US Economic Development Administration.
Emre Yetgin, Director of Center for Business Analytics,Rider University
Forough Ghahramani, Assistant VP for Research, Innovation, & Sponsored Programs, NJ Edge