Students must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Apply in the second semester of their junior year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.3 upon submission of the application
- Short essay (minimum 500 words) describing how the MBS degree will help you achieve your career goals
- Complete 90 credits by the end of their sixth semester
- Submit an official copy of their transcripts
- Submit one (1) letter of recommendation from a professor in their major
- Submit a current resume
- Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.
How do I apply?
- Visit http://gradstudy.rutgers.edu/apply/apply-now
- Create a CommunityID
- Once you’ve logged into the application portal, you will see "Start an Application Today"-- click the “Apply Now” button
- In the first section, "Application Selection", for "Level of Application" select "Graduate"
- After you complete your background information, you will then go to the portion of your application called “Program of Study”
- For "Applicant Type": Choose “Degree”
- For “Degree Type”: Choose “5 Year Master’s (e.g. BA/MA, BS/MS, EdM Teacher Ed)"
- For “Area of Study”: Choose “Business and Science”
- For “Location/Instructional Method”, choose one of the following:
- “New Brunswick”
- Select your desired program (Computer and Information Sciences, Life Sciences, Engineering) and concentration and continue with the application