How do I apply?
- Before starting your application, please review additional admission requirements on the concentration page of your interest. A list of concentrations can be found here.
- Visit http://gradstudy.rutgers.edu/apply/apply-now
- Create a CommunityID
- Once you’ve logged into the application portal, on the bottom left, click the “Start Application” button
- After you complete your background information, you will then go to the portion of your application called “Program of Study”
- For "Applicant Type": Choose “Degree”
- For “Degree Type”: Choose “Master’s (e.g. MA, MS, EdM, MFA)”
- For “Area of Study”: Choose “Business and Science”
- For “Location/Instructional Method”: Choose “Online”
- Select your desired program (Computer and Information Sciences, Life Sciences, Engineering) and concentration and continue with the application