MBS Alumni-Student Mentoring Program (For Students)
The Rutgers MBS Alumni-Student Mentoring Program is designed to offer guidance to MBS students
throughout their graduate journey through the wisdom and experiences of students before them.
Value to Students
As a student mentee, you will have the opportunity to tap into the knowledge, network and expertise of high-performing MBS alumni excelling in their professional careers. You will….
- Gain practical guidance and advice
- Be more empowered to make decisions
- Identify goals and establish a sense of direction
- Gain valuable insight into the next stage of your career
- Build your professional network through mentor introductions
Student (Mentee) Responsibilities
Once the student has accurately completed and submitted the Interest Form, they must attend a mandatory coaching meeting with Abbe Rosenthal, MA, PCC to review the expectations and process outlined below.
The mentee is expected to: