The MBS Fellowship
The MBS department is now accepting fellowship applications for the FALL 2020 SEMESTER! The PSM program has very limited funds to offer a limited number of partial-tuition-remission fellowships to students in our program. These are merit and/or need based and available to students who fit the following criteria:
- be US citizens or permanent residents
- have a minimum of a 3.5 cumulative GPA
- pursuing the MBS degree (NOD students are not eligible)
- completed at least 1 full semester in the MBS program (term grades must be posted)
- be registered for at least 1 course in the fall 2020 semester
- not currently receiving an assistantship or tuition remission from another source
- not a full time employee at a company (internship/coop/hourly are eligible)
TIPS: DO NOT submit the same personal statement from your admissions application. Submit an UPDATED resume.
*Deadline for submission is August 15, 2020
**These partial tuition remissions can only be used towards tuition charges and are good for the year/semester that they are awarded. Awards are typically $1-5k per year.
***Students who have already paid their Fall 2020 term bill will be granted a refund in the amount of the fellowship award.