The PSM program has funds to offer a limited number of partial tuition remission fellowships to students in our program.
These are merit-based and available to students who fit the following criteria:
- Student must have a minimum of a 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Student must be pursuing the MBS degree (non-degree students are not eligible)
- Student must have completed at least 1 semester in the MBS program (term grade(s) must be posted with GPA)
- Student must be registered for at least 1 course in the upcoming semester
- Student must not currently have an assistantship or tuition remission from another source
- Student must not be a full-time employee at a company (internship, co-op, or hourly are eligible)
The deadlines for submission are as follows:
- Fall semester 2023: submit applications by August 1, 2023
- Spring semester 2024: submit applications by October 1, 2023
- Summer semester 2023: submit applications by March 1, 2023
What are the conditions for the fellowship?
Fellowships are awarded on a competitive basis. Part of the application requires that candidates draft a 500 to 750-word blog post in response to the prompt in the application. Students whose draft blog posts are judged to be the strongest, and who have strong academic records in the MBS program, will be awarded the fellowship.
Draft blog posts may be finalized after the fellowship is awarded and published on the program website, along with the student’s name and photo, and on the MBS LinkedIn page. A fellowship award is not a guarantee that the blog post will be published.
How much am I likely to receive?
Funding amounts vary based on availability. Awards are typically $1,000 to $5,000 per year and are processed as reimbursement of credits applied toward future MBS courses. Students may apply for the fellowship more than once. No student may receive more than two fellowship awards during their enrollment in the MBS program.
How do I apply?
Fill out the form below. Be sure to include your draft blog post as a response to the prompt. Prompts change each semester. You may wish to write your draft post in Word or Google Docs first, and then copy and paste the text into the application below. Be sure, also, to upload a current résumé.
If you have questions regarding the MBS Fellowship criteria, reach out to Vicki Pasigos, email@example.com
2023 Draft Blog Post Prompt:
Which MBS course(s) has had a positive impact on your career path? Please elaborate and give specific examples.