Receive an introduction to information architecture and user experience. Examine the science of organizing and structuring the content of information spaces such as websites, mobile apps, etc. Explore systematic methods and processes relating to analyzing, designing, and evaluating information spaces.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Examine the various Information Architecture tools, techniques and methods
- Identity and evaluate the important information Architecture strategies
- Understand and apply the basic principles of user-centered design and usability testing
- Critically analyze and design organization, labeling, navigation, search system for web/mobile based interfaces
- Produce documentations such as personas, site maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes, etc.
- Create professional level Information Architecture design report incorporating all the deliverables