Executive Coaching at MBS
The MBS provides current students and alumni with executive coaching and leadership development solutions.
The MBS Coaching philosophy enables students to design their own careers by providing them with innovative concepts, tools, resources, and experiential learning opportunities to become our future innovators and leaders of tomorrow.
Our Certified Executive Coaches work with you individually and in groups to set you up for success.
- Understand Yourself More Clearly (How do you see yourself?)
- Understand How Others Perceive You (How do others see me?)
- Learn to be more effective at responding to coworkers (What is my communication style?)
- Identify Skill Gaps (What’s my leadership development strategy/plan?)
- Master Your 3 C’s of Leadership: Communication, Conflict, & Change (How do I become a better leader?)
- Build Mutually-Effective Relationships (How do I become a stronger team player?)
- Design your MBS Experience (How can I create my ideal future job?)
Benefits to the Student:
- Build self-awareness and help you identify opportunities for personal and professional growth
- One-on-one coaching from one of our seasoned, ICF Professional Certified Coaches to listen, explore and help you explore opportunities for success
- Create your own Individual Development Plan (IDP) that defines goals, tracks progress, and allows for continual redesign
MBS Executive Coaching begins when you attend your initial orientation, continues throughout
your program, and is available to you after you graduate and become an alumnus.
The MBS Executive Coaching value proposition includes:
|Individual Coaching||Team Coaching||
Our Executive Coaches:
|Kathleen Cashman-Walter, MBA, LCOP, PCC||Abbe Rosenthal, MA, PCC, DYL Coach|
|Alycia John, MA, LCOP||Jack Levitt|
Click the button below to book an appointment