What to know beforehand:
Your NetID and Password
- Click here to reset your NetID or password if you have forgotten it.
- Click here to activate your NetID if you are a new student.
Which classes you need to take
- Reference your concentration page to see what courses you should be taking.
- If you are unsure, or have questions about which courses to take, schedule an appointment with an advisor.
How to Register for Courses:
For a visual representation of this process -- please watch the video above.
- Access the online Web Registration System, also known as “WebReg.”
- Click on Login for Rutgers Students. Enter Net ID & Net ID password.
- Select the appropriate semester, locations, and study level:
- To have the full selection of available MBS courses, select the first 3 location options.
- Then click 'Continue.'
- Now you may search for the course by Subject or Keyword:
- The course subject number for MBS courses is 137.
- If searching by keyword, you can easily paste the course number or name and find your desired course.
- Once you have found your course, click on "Register".
- You will then be brought to a verification page to verify registration -- click "I Agree & Add Courses".
- Once you have completed these steps, courses added to your schedule should appear on the right side of the WebReg screen.
- Some courses need a Special Permission Number (SPN). If a course you registered for needs an SPN, you will be notified here.
- A special permission number is needed to register for some MBS courses and other graduate courses.
- There are different special permission request forms depending on student or class type. See here for more information.